69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice bus.
Like the stance and the Cosmics.
Are you running adaptors at the back? How much clearance is there between the reartyres and the body?

Keep up the good work

Greetz
Wim

GAS-bus said:
Very nice bus.
Like the stance and the Cosmics.
Are you running adaptors at the back? How much clearance is there between the reartyres and the body?

Keep up the good work

Greetz
Wim

No not adapters mate im ucing creative porsche pattern hubs and drums, the tire just fits up in there past the lip of the arch.

i havnt even thought of which shows to go, ive only ever been to 4 i think ( not in a bus) and 2 was dubs on the beach in paignton cause thats about 2 miles from me, i will look up on those shows though would like to meet some of u guys, im also buying a run down house at the mo hopefully movin in next few weeks, being a builder i buy my houses like that and try and keep moving up, lts a lot work in spare time though, also got our 3 baby on the way must be mad, but hoping to get to as many shows as poss mate

sounds to me like you have a busy year ahead of you then mate.i might do dubs at the beach this year i havent done it for a few years now.be good to meet you and your bus at a show,get planning mate.

new master cylinder fitted rear brake hoses fitted.front bumper fitted not long to go now

Photo0470.jpg

Photo0469.jpg

Photo0456.jpg

rear copper bake lines,engine in,bleed brakes,sort wiring out where it was burnt from the fire,and a few other odd jobs.

cheers Jon.

Not too badly burnt at all dean but i hate wiring so my mates going to take a look.it wasnt really a fire it was the battery that went up.

battery got conected tonight for the first time in years.front light indicators and wipers all work so engine needs to go in.big smile on my face even took a pic of the lights on.

Photo0471.jpg

cheers matt.im really looking forward to it to.you going on the euro tunnel we are.

Latest posts