69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty Lee said:
She is now on all 4`s lovin it.The ride hight isnt final i think i might go lower.the offset on these wheel tuck them well in and its only on the dropped spindles at the moment i havent touched the adjuster yet so plenty to go if i want too.pics for those who are intrested

Photo0446.jpg

Photo0447.jpg

Photo0449.jpg

Photo0448.jpg

Looks amazing, I can see why you are chuffed.

(I'll help to get it a little lower though :lol: )

Cheers mate.little lower it is I think or I wont get it in the garage

The White west was about half an inch too high but this one will be lower so I should be ok

not sure about the rims yet lee................................... :? but i don't always like mine either :lol:

Heres my new ride :mrgreen:

P1010287.jpg

P1010290.jpg

That one ain't air-cooled dude, you might wanna think about fittin a radiator!!! :lol: Bike tyres and cross plies is an odd concept but oon the whole that is pretty rad- All Steel??

I think it all looks spot on Lee- Absolutely awesome!!! EBI here we come!!!! :D :D

sethster indeed here we come mate.im going to smash the back and front down some more this weekend.hope we make it there ha.

Neil thats a cool ride mate,my friend had a bug a similar colour he called it the poo bug i loved it.is it road worthy yet

Paul_Revere said:
That one ain't air-cooled dude, you might wanna think about fittin a radiator!!! :lol: Bike tyres and cross plies is an odd concept but oon the whole that is pretty rad- All Steel??

I think it all looks spot on Lee- Absolutely awesome!!! EBI here we come!!!! :D :D
all steel 1928 ;) but better keep this thread aircooled or people will dis me :lol: can we remove my TRADER thing too please faux :roll:

no disin on here mate love to see some more pics of your new ride looks awsome

Big thanks to jon for a days help today.interia back in and adjusted the ride height a little.i like the nose down look some of you may not but its good we arent all the same.its coming together nicely not a great deal left to do.

Photo0460.jpg

Photo0462.jpg

Photo0463.jpg

Photo0457.jpg

Photo0458.jpg

Photo0466.jpg

Photo0468.jpg

I love this bus, it is spot on. Tidy interior, mostly og paint. A few battle scars but nothing too drastic. A few original tweaks (brakes and wheels). Sweeeeeet.

As for the help, not a problem, it got my mind off work.

In the words of Jessie J
BBBB Bling!
c5cbf665.jpg

thanks Jon.

Deano cheers bud was wondering if you had checked it out yet.as you can see i got the wheels on the back sorted. ;) cheers dude

Loving it mate- Looks wicked, Gutted I didn't manage to get up there today- Looks like you had a cracking day on it!! :D

we did mate and we had sausage rolls/pork pies crisps,biscuits,easter eggs mmmmmmmmmmmm what a top day

Latest posts