• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'70 Bay Dormobile for Resto/Loads of Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffsurf

Reaction score
Hi

I have for sale a March 1970 Dormobile Bay that would need a major restoration to get back on the road or alternatively would be a whole vehicle for spares. Most probably the latter.

I bought the van to use as a parts donor but things have changed and its not going to be as much use to me as I'd thought. I'd rather get rid of the whole thing in one go as it would save breaking it myself.

Till a couple of months ago the van had been sat in one place for a number of years. The van has logbook, lots of history and is basically complete so has the usual e.g.

-Single port engine that runs.
-Gearbox
-Full (i think) dormobile interior
-Beam, steering box, locks, glass, switches....
-Tax exempt chassis

£1100

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

scott !!! for crapsake give someone else in a hard place a chance o something!!! n i gotta travel hundreds of miles for the pleasure,
b.b.

Hi

Sorry for the late reply I've been away and trying to fix another van. I've recevied everyone's PMs. I asked someone to log me in and write the advert to start the ball rolling. Unfortunately the pillock forgot to put the words "offers over £1100". Sorry not what everyone wanted to hear, should have waited to do it myself.

If anyone wants to make an offer then I'm listening.

thanks

Would you sell parts :?: - if the sink and cooler are in good nick, I'd be interested in them ;)

Latest posts