• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'70 kombi SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radconsmoot

Reaction score
'70 neptune blue kombi.............SOLD

The frame, and floors are nice & solid, just has some rocker/battery tray rust

1600cc dual port, runs great!, new clutch, new muffler, stock oil bath air cleaner

Manual 4-speed shifts nicely into all gears

All the lights & turn signals work

Nice wide 5 14in. bus wheels with good tires

Just went through the brakes, and replaced hoses, shoes, and cylinders. E-brake works great

The roof & rain gutter are damaged/dented

I have a good rain gutter section to include if desired

Has clear Oregon title, and is daily driven tagged & registered until 2017

Any questions call Conrad @ (541)-672-5357 or e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks for looking, Conrad

Here is a link to the m-plate

I can cut this bus up & pack the parts in my 71 deluxe, or make a package deal on them both http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

im starting to feel sorry for this van.its a perfect dirty daily hack and it will never need polishing(perfect) certainly alot more solid than most uk buses.come on someone can save it.

guyers73 said:
im starting to feel sorry for this van.its a perfect dirty daily hack and it will never need polishing(perfect) certainly alot more solid than most uk buses.come on someone can save it.

Yep she's a nice little beater bus, i think she'd serve someone well. I think parting the bus out would be a shame

Latest posts