71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously nice bus, one of my favs 8)

dubscum said:
Good work Stu!

this photo is cool
018A.jpg

Totally agree, this photo is awesome! 8)

sparkywig said:
8)

By the way, make sure that the bracket that supports the bench seat back when lowered actually supports it.
It does get a bit uncomfortable otherwise.... :lol:

:lol: yeah i found that out the hard way, sorted now ;)

Finally got the middle seat covered! Vinyl is a very close match, just needs a bit of buffing to bring up the shine to match the others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Down at Old Leigh, slowly learning about my new camera :)

busarch8A.jpg

I'll comment then :D

Nice middle seat and will look nice when 'buffed up' 8)

Like the photo with your new camera also ;)

Van looks mint Stu!

Don't have mine yet but I am going to steal the middle seat trick from you. (with a little tweaking ;) I plan on keepin it a walkthru so I'll use two seats instead of flipping the middle).

Once again congrats on all the hard work!

Just read the whole thread seriously nice bus looks great....after seeing you handy work with the middle seat you could try cutting down the rack so it hugs the roof better. Imo they do sit a bit high standard.

All in all a great bus the stance is spot on 8)

mattd1984 said:
Just read the whole thread seriously nice bus looks great....after seeing you handy work with the middle seat you could try cutting down the rack so it hugs the roof better. Imo they do sit a bit high standard.

All in all a great bus the stance is spot on 8)

Cheers fella, yeah i might have a go at the rack in the summer to get it sitting lower to the roof line.

ncbuskdw.jpg

Another step closer to Ninove, new starter, rear box (£6 ebay bargain), serviced and re-shimmed spindles, all in driving alot nicer and quieter now :mrgreen:

Does look very clean :) I've not seen this bus before so will be good to have a look around it :)

Looks absoloutly fantastic!!......I should really clean mine ;)