'71 moonraker bed question.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrotherNumberOne

Reaction score
Hello all.
I've got a '79 moonraker with a '71 moonraker interior which I've recently put in. Does anyone have any pics of how the bed works? I've seen some pics which show the two tables stretched out beside the sink unit, but I can't work out how to attach them to the draw unit.
Cheers.

the-irv said:
Is this any good?

http://www.specialpatrolgroup.co.uk/spooky/devon/cover.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is! On page 7 it shows what to do, classic Devon, half way between a good idea and a bodge, the tables are supported by pulling the draws out :roll:
Cheers!

The moonraker allows for multiple options. The high bed uses both tables clipped into the runner on the fold down panel behind the rear seats. I use the low bed option using the folded over buddy seat, front centre seat base and one table on low legs as it gives more leg room.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Two tables clip into the aluminium rail and then supported by draws. I use the one table method on the lower back seat lip and the buddy seat turned over to make the lower bed option :D

Latest posts