• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 RHD Early bay, needs very little welding £3500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary71bay

Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxNOW SOLDxxxxxxx

Due to unforeseen circumstances my 71 early bay is now for sale. The van is a UK bus which has been off the road for some years. It has had the majority of the welding complete and is now rock solid. The only welding which will be needed is a small section to the side of the engine lid panel and the battery tray. I have changed the engine lid and tailgate with imported USA replacements. The interior (which is out of the van) is all original and in really good condition, I believe it is a devon interior. The poptop canvas is in really condition as are the original roof bunks. The van is close to be ready for its respray. I have boxes of parts which appear to include everything needed to put the van back together. I will include all the parts I have acquired for the van including most the rubbers, new wing mirrors, a spare front bumper in good condition and numerous other bits and bobs. Unfortunately there is no engine in the van but I do have the moustache bar. All in all I am gutted to be selling the van. There is lots of history with the van including photos etc of previous owners which is pretty cool. I will be dragging the van out of storage in the next week or so so I will be able to send pictures to people if requested. In the meantime if you would like to view the van or discuss further I can be contacted on 07429632842. The van is located in Eastbourne and I am advertising for £ 3500.

Unfortunately this is the only picture I have until I pull it out of my workshop but hopefully it gives you some idea.

Latest posts