• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'71 RHD sliding door.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyman

Reaction score
I am after a sliding door for a '71 RHD dormy.Have tried elsewhere and have seen RHD doors on here.Not sure if there is any difference between doors.Mine is scalloped around the handle on the outside if that is important.Thanks for any help.

as far as i`m aware all earlybay doors are the same. It`s only when you get the change circa 74 that the handle no longer has the lock in it and it is in fact a separate item. I`m all out of stock i`m afraid b ut expect to pay between £250 and £400. Try gavin at southwest splitz i`m sure he has some in stock. Otherwise ady from classy campers is about to ship i believe and i bet he`s got some on the way

daisyman said:
I am after a sliding door for a '71 RHD dormy.Have tried elsewhere and have seen RHD doors on here.Not sure if there is any difference between doors.Mine is scalloped around the handle on the outside if that is important.Thanks for any help.

Iv'e got a early one you can have which needs a small bit of work but is generally solid, I paid £70 for it but didnt end up using it in the end as I repaired the old one.

Sorry I haven't got back to you but been away on work matters etc.Cheers for the offer but I am really after a rust free one that I can paint and stick straight in.(spend too much time fixing bits and pieces according to the good lady).Thanks once again.

Latest posts