71 Sierra Yellow, OG paint refresh

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squareweave said:
squareweave said:
IMG_5067_zpsmzk9phnj.jpg
[/url]

The Gold Standard buddy. You must be well chuffed. :D

Took these today while out today, since I swapped out the vacuum Pertronix distributor and installed an NOS Bosch 019 it runs mint. The vacuum advance had a flat spot off the line.

I have a bit of a dilemma now though. I have come across a nice double cab, and that is always been a "Hit List" vehicle and with a bunch of busses I would need to sell something. :(

Anyways, here are some pics:

It looks amazing in the sunshine there like!!!!!
Can't wait to see your double cab, that's whst I'm after next too!!!!
So you selling this one?
Or one of the others???
Must be an awful dilemma to have mind :roll: !!!! :lol:

Lee C said:
It looks amazing in the sunshine there like!!!!!
Can't wait to see your double cab, that's whst I'm after next too!!!!
So you selling this one?
Or one of the others???
Must be an awful dilemma to have mind :roll: !!!! :lol:
+1 :mrgreen:

Mate, the bus is looking awesome. Love the interior too. Quick question, does your rear seat fold to make a bed? I know VW did an option, it's quite rare, cheers.

Buss69 said:
Mate, the bus is looking awesome. Love the interior too. Quick question, does your rear seat fold to make a bed? I know VW did an option, it's quite rare, cheers.

Yes it does, I have a spare original kit of you're interested

squareweave said:
Buss69 said:

Yes it does, I have a spare original kit of you're interested

Is the spare original kit, the non bed style. I asked originally because I want to use the VW style rear bench as a bed and I'm interested in dimensions to adapt what I have or build/ source new.
So if original kit is bed, yes i'm interested. If it's just original bench I've already got that. Cheers Paul

Latest posts