• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Westy import, lowered, narrowed & 1776 £6500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
I personally imported this bus last month, but my personal circumstances have changed, so i have to sell.

Its totally solid, bar one small pin hole at the bottom of the front screen. I will include a new screen seal in with the deal.

-Lowered/4" Narrowed fully adjustable Wagenswest beam, with dropped spindles.
-Lowered 2 splines at the back with notched springplates
-"New style" Polished MWS fuch, and then detailed by me with brand new tyres 165/50's up front and 195/65s out back.
-New 1776cc Engine with twin kadron carbs & full flow filter
-Brakes have all been gone through
-All the lights have been converted to UK spec, and all the electrics now work.

The interior is pretty good, just needs a good scrub, with new tmi seat covers up front, and brand new curtains throughout.

Car is already for an MOT, but i havent had chance to take it, so therefore it is not registered either- but i have all paperwork, and have paid all taxes- ive even got a birth certificate for it.

I could mot it, but i dont have the time, as i am away alot with work, and have other cars that require my attention.

So there you have it, the price is £6500 FIRM as is- NO TIMEWASTERS OR PHOTO COLLECTORS

I am located in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire

29062009264.jpg

08072009282.jpg

30062009268.jpg

IMG_3102-1.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

Different curtains now fitted
DSC00142-1.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088-1.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

thanks matt. :)

im not trying to decive anyone, or over or under price it, i just want what it owes me. i think its fair :) someone will get a lovely van. 8)

Robb said:
thanks matt. :)

im not trying to decive anyone, or over or under price it, i just want what it owes me. i think its fair :) someone will get a lovely van. 8)

Someone will get a lovely van...........get on it people

its a shame, but i need the money for my business, work is slow right now. :(

Are the wheels fitted with adaptors?
Lee

very very interested in your bus call me on 07940220030 or post your number

looking into it, the car will prob have to be trailored/transported away, as although all work has been done for the mot, it isnt strictly legal.

got a guy coming first thing who has first refusal, but if he doesnt buy i shall ring people to arrange viewing, thanks for your patience :)

That will be gone tomorrow!

The new owner can book an MOT local to them & drive it back, straight to MOT (or not). Or go for MOT local to you.

It's got plates on it, if it was me I would just drive it. I did with mine, it just needs to be insured on the chassis number.

Status
Not open for further replies.