• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 bay crossover for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglemod

Reaction score
hi thought this bus was the one for the wife for ever . oi bought it from arizona for her 40th birthday present and shipped it back here . firstly had it professionally mopped all over to restore the ORIGONAL PAINT !!! then replaced all the window rubbers with the deluxe chrome insert trim ones ,added a OG CHROME FRONT BADGE , and front grill surround trim .also replaced the front window inner and outer chrome scrapers. . removed alle the bumpers and OG SPLASH PANS had them powder coated along with bumper overiders and new replacement black bump trim. the same goes for the wheels blasted and powder coated and a set of whitewall tyres added to compliment the look .
the underside i cleaned of seversal coats of grey stonechip and then painted all that with body colour 72 only (sierra yellow).. . i removed all the interior replaced the wood floor base and covered it in a litte darker than tan carpet that was edged a slightly darker contrasting colour. t. cut the floor and rear bulkhead waxed it then replaced all the interior. along with a comlpete set of OG 70s material curtains with linings .
the van will be sold with a new mot and 12 months tax(its currently sorned due to some medical conditon at present). this bus took me to belgium , france , holland , germany, austria, switzerland , and italy last year without a hiccup .. yours for the sum of £11750.00 ive added a few pics below for your viewing pleasure.. cheers steve 07773008813
tinas72westy148.jpg

tinas72westy047.jpg

tinas72westy139.jpg

westonclassiccarandafewirelandtinas.jpg

I haven't seen this bus in the flesh, but believe me when I say Steve doesn't just buy any bus and certainly not for his family. This bus will be exceptional and well worth the asking price. The last three buses I have seen of Steves, two have been magazine featured and the third is an OG paint RHD 67 Devon splitty that he would be mad to sell (Unless it is to me :mrgreen: ), sweet.

A whole heap of bus for the money.

Good luck with the sale Steve (not that you will need it)

Jon

hi john
cheers for the comments on the westy .it is a tidy bus . took the splitty to volksfest wales this last weekend and came away with a second prize for split origonality :D . looked out for you but did not bump into you ? im going to sell this now and wait till later next year when she gets her liscence back too look for something else to replace it ( hopefully as tidy as this one ). cheers mate :D

Hi Steve,

I didn't make it to Volksfest Wales, and I would love to have seen the bus that came first 8)

Sorry to hear that circumstances such as a medical condition have stopped enjoying this bus.

Jon

Just to echo what Faux said ...

Steve is the most fastidious bus owner Ive ever met. All his stuff is top notch. Reccomended ;)

hi mate
i had a goood look at the early bay line up yesterday at vw action and came home and persuaded tina NOT :D to sell the 72 and keep it until she gets her liscence back next year , good news i think :D . cheers for the comments mate ,fellows in work call me OBSESSED ;) cheers steve

junglemod said:
hi thought this bus was the one for the wife for ever . oi bought it from arizona for her 40th birthday present and shipped it back here . firstly had it professionally mopped all over to restore the ORIGONAL PAINT !!! then replaced all the window rubbers with the deluxe chrome insert trim ones ,added a OG CHROME FRONT BADGE , and front grill surround trim .also replaced the front window inner and outer chrome scrapers. . removed alle the bumpers and OG SPLASH PANS had them powder coated along with bumper overiders and new replacement black bump trim. the same goes for the wheels blasted and powder coated and a set of whitewall tyres added to compliment the look .
the underside i cleaned of seversal coats of grey stonechip and then painted all that with body colour 72 only (sierra yellow).. . i removed all the interior replaced the wood floor base and covered it in a litte darker than tan carpet that was edged a slightly darker contrasting colour. t. cut the floor and rear bulkhead waxed it then replaced all the interior. along with a comlpete set of OG 70s material curtains with linings .
the van will be sold with a new mot and 12 months tax(its currently sorned due to some medical conditon at present). this bus took me to belgium , france , holland , germany, austria, switzerland , and italy last year without a hiccup .. yours for the sum of £11750.00 ive added a few pics below for your viewing pleasure.. cheers steve 07773008813
tinas72westy148.jpg

tinas72westy047.jpg

tinas72westy139.jpg

westonclassiccarandafewirelandtinas.jpg
THIS BUS HAS NOW BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM SALE :D :D :D :D cheers

Glad you and the wife have come to your senses. ;)

Looks like a very tidy bus :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts