• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 devon crossover bay breaking

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyers73

Reaction score
hi all as title im breaking a 72 devon bay i will eventualy be cutting it up.at present it is mostly complete rolling van.no interior no back bumper. the devon roof cap is good, i know these can be problematic.im sure theres lots of useful parts. located on isle of wight. so postage is probably best option.maybe going to volksworld.also have various other bits n bobs including various engines my no is 07990767624

I'm after a complete Type 4 1700 engine. Must be a runner and as complete as possible, e.g. standrd air filter, Heat Exchangers etc. I can check age from the engine number.

Let me know what you have please. Also looking for a LHD Clutch Pedal, Padded Dash and/or Glove Box Lid Door and button, Good Steering Wheel, Inertia Seat Belts, Locking Engine Lid Lever.

Have sent you a PM

Hi, I am after
Fuse board, and the wiring loom that goes from the board to the switches.
If you get into cutting it up - The centre gearbox support bracket and the offside bulkhead behind the seat. I am in Southampton.

Do you have the brake servo and master cylinder and is it working?

I need the adjustable rods that operate the vents on the front panel - from the blue levers on the dash think there is 4 in total 2 adjustable ones and 2 fixed - and if you have the headlight wiring loom I'll have that too
let me know if you have them and how you want paying :)

Chris

Latest posts