8 Ball Diner A12 Essex, Thursday5th July 7.30

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiggyjiggy

Reaction score
Heard there's a bit of a VW meet at the 8 Ball Diner on Thursday evening so thought I would spread the word.
Not been to the 8 ball myself but thought I would give it a go Thursday as its not supposed to rain in the evening :lol:

The 8 ball facebook page has just said this meet has been moved to the little chef 2 miles northbound on the A12.

so much for an 8 ball meet , now its a little chef meet :?

Just posted on the 8 Ball FB Page

Dear all,
It is with regret that we have to announce that the 8 Ball Diner closed today. As many of you know we suffered a great loss when, after a huge cock up on their part, the council shut us down while chasing debts from tenants occupying the building long before we took over the site. It has not been possible to recover from this set back despite all the hard work of the staff and the support of our loyal customers.
This action has not been taken lightly but we are not able to continue trading until the matter with the council has been addressed.

Many thanks to all our staff and customers.

massive turnout, great meet, will be repeated next month

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151907532115253.881958.534630252&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good selection of buses, splits, EBs and LBs and a few others

Latest posts