80 inches

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bezza

Reaction score
Measured the garage I have lined up. 80 inches of headroom. This makes me happy. :-D

Most things will fit in there right?

:shock: A pop-top will fit won't it? Scott was saying 76" for one of them. I must have a pop top, RHD (ahem Scott/Graham etc....)

Just need to liquidate some investments (i.e. pull some money out of my premium bonds) and then it's time for a bay! :mrgreen:

My tin top stock height just fits in my garage with about 20mm to spare. I definitely wouldn't get any kind of elevating roof van in my garage (which is 80" height) unless i took the wheels off and trundled it in on it's hubs! Even then it might not go!

I'm confused now. I thought that was plenty of headroom. Perhaps I won't b getting a bay after all. :| :cry:

Please could people post with what height their van is, the type and how much they've lowered it?

On lowering, what's a sensible drop (and how much does that lower the height if different) and how much is it likely to cost?

I want an early bay. :(

Latest posts