• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 and newer Brazilian king pin disk brake spindles wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squareweave

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Brazilian bus spindles. 1996>. King pin spindles for disk brakes. I will buy the spindle oonly or the whole assembly with the carrier as well. I want to get my 72 down :msn4:

Cash waiting

You can buy new spindles and king/link pins / seals but the spacer and thrust washers are more elusive; you'll also need the leaves and torsion arms

You'll be wanting these shipped to Vancouver then?

radish said:
i should have some thrust washers maybe spaces as well. I'll check

Cool I may hit you up if I can find the spindles.

These spindles would have to be shipped to Vancouver Canada, but I am willing to pay the cost of shipping.

mattp said:
You can buy new spindles and king/link pins / seals but the spacer and thrust washers are more elusive; you'll also need the leaves and torsion arms

Hi matt
what spacer and thrust washer :?: are you saying that you cant just put your 72>hub straight onto the brazilian 96 spindles :? I was lead to believe they would be a straight fit, and all you would need then is the later disks, calipers,caliper bolts and pads...Cheers..Dave

The only place I've found who make them(dropped) is http://transporterhaus.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ground hugger said:
mattp said:

Hi matt
what spacer and thrust washer :?: are you saying that you cant just put your 72>hub straight onto the brazilian 96 spindles :? I was lead to believe they would be a straight fit, and all you would need then is the later disks, calipers,caliper bolts and pads...Cheers..Dave

The only place I've found who make them(dropped) is http://transporterhaus.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what Matt is talking about is the spacer between the king pins and the thrust washer are fenolic washers which are between the king pins and mating faces.

radish said:
ground hugger said:
mattp said:

Hi matt

what Matt is talking about is the spacer between the king pins and the thrust washer are fenolic washers which are between the king pins and mating faces.

Right I get it now guys :oops: for a moment there I thought there was a spacer required to fit the hub to the spindle....Sorry... :D

Latest posts