• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trowel

Reaction score
Sorry I cannot take anymore orders for these.
I'm starting another batch of script badges and now taking orders. Due to my job situation this will be the last ever batch. In case anyone hasn't seen the original threads,
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=45990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=43410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41595" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here are some examples
IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0257-1.jpg

These are badges in the same script as the long volkswagen badge on the back, but customised to spell out anything you want like your vans name, van type, club name, web addresses, business names, or even an event or show e.g. _E_A_R_L_Y_B_A_Y_._C_O_M_ , _W_E_S_T_F_A_L_I_A_ , _R_O_S_I_E_, _N_I_N_O_V_E_ _2_0_1_3_ etc. (please note they do not come with the studs on the back)
They are lasercut from 2mm gauge steel and then chromed and polished. (the badges at the top are chromed, the ones above are examples pre-chroming)
I must be mad but I'm keeping them at the same price of £10 each plus £3.50 p&p for one or £4.00 p&p for two or more (this includes recorded delivery). (Postage for orders outside of UK will vary) (badges over 350mm in length will be slightly more due to the extra charged for chroming and postage)
I will be taking orders for the next couple of weeks so if you are interesred please add to the list below.

1)

1) _1_9_7_2_ and _L_O_V_E_ for rustbus
2) _H_A_R_R_Y__C_A_M_P_I_N_G_ for JarleA

I know I've already PM'd you but thought I'd put my names on the main list so there's no confusing :)

3) R_U_B_Y and E_L_V_I_S for stevec

3) R_U_B_Y and E_L_V_I_S for stevec
4)_B_A_J_A_D_E_R_A_ for Bajadera

please can i have
_S_Y_D_N_E_Y_ x1 and
_D_A_M_A_G_E_ x 2 of these please

Thanks Bob
pm me for payment details

put me down for

E_A_R_L_Y_B_A_Y _._C_O_M

and

D_E_V_O_N

please

pinned for the group order as well. good work 8)

I want some too, but I need to know how much postage costs to the Netherlands.

V_o_l_k_s_w_a_g_e_n__T_2_A
J_e_s_s_i_c_a
L_o_w__&__s_l_o_w
K_i_e_f_t__&__k_l_o_k

Hi, I will order a few for me and some of my friends here in Spain.
Say I order 5, what would postage be? All of them together to the same adress of course :D
Thanks,
Tonio

Folks, things will be a lot easier for trowel if everyone added to the list rather than posting ad-hoc. I've tidied up the current list but I'd suggest that everyone check back regularly to see they remain on the list and that what is requested is correct. Note that many have added the spaces in their requests to make it clear how they want the badges to look. I imagine upper and lower case matters too. Just my pedant tendency coming out!

Use the quote option or cut and paste the list and add to it.

2) _23_SAMBA_ and _MADISON_ for myvanway 69
3) VOLKSWAGEN and KANDYMAN for John wyatt
4) _H_A_R_R_Y__C_A_M_P_I_N_G_ for JarleA
5) Volkswagen for jonboylaw
6) R_U_B_Y and E_L_V_I_S for stevec
7) THE CADBURY and VOLKSWAGEN for Elliott99
8 ) VOLKSWAGEN for BJ1
9) Sundial one please for Whit
10) _B_A_J_A_D_E_R_A_ for Bajadera
11) _S_Y_D_N_E_Y_ x1 and _D_A_M_A_G_E_ x 2 for bobbyt
12) E_A_R_L_Y_B_A_Y _._C_O_M and D_E_V_O_N for Johnny
13) B_U_S_(T_E_D) and P_I_X_I_E__B_U_S and V_O_L_K_S_W_A_G_E_N x2 for Top Banana Racing
14) _F_L_Y_N_S_T_E_R_ and _C_A_J_A__S_T_A_R_ for ooro
15) V_o_l_k_s_w_a_g_e_n__T_2_A and J_e_s_s_i_c_a and L_o_w__&__s_l_o_w and K_i_e_f_t__&__k_l_o_k for Resto-raider (subject postage to the Netherlands)
16) _H_U_M_B_Y_ and _V_A_L_L_Y_ for Humby
17) _T_O_M_S_W_A_G_E_N_ for tomedwar72

Latest posts