A bit of feedback please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
Hello, this is none VW again, sorry :D

We are putting some images on the walls in the studio at work and I have selected some of my own and I just wondered what people thought, any feedback is good, so you can beat me to the ground if you want :D

http://gallery.me.com/paul.d.piper#100007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

excellent photos 8) im not just saying that, you definitely have a talent for the artistic :wink:

image 21 stood out for me as the entry looked like the shape of a T25 cab door :oops: yes i am sad :lol:

Thank you Guys.

I am using a Praktica Nova PL IB with a Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Domiplan 2.8/50 Lens, on the B/W photos I use Ilford XP2 400 and the Colour I use either Fuji Sensia 200 or 400 but I think all the colour ones there are with the 200.

http://www.praktica-collector.de/159_Praktica_PL_nova_IB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was my grandads, he said I could have it when he was gone, then I had it sat in a cupboard for about 7 years and started taking photos a few years ago, oddly enough I think in 2005 was the first time I ever took a photo, I was 25 :s

That's a really lovely camera!! 8) 8)

I've got a lovely Sony DSC-W200 12.1mp point and shoot which is great for day to day - but I'm going to ask my wife to buy me a Leica for my birthday!! Wish me luck!!

Keep taking the pics - it looks like you've got a talent!

;)

Good luck dude I was just on ebay looking to get one, as my hero in photography used one, HOW EXPENSIVE! if you wife gets you one can I borrow your wife for my birthday please :D

Shaggy said:
...if you wife gets you one can I borrow your wife for my birthday please :D

How dare you!! :evil:

:lol: :lol:

There's a lot of copies out there (and cheap Russian imports!) so I guess you need to be careful - definitely worth doing some homework :D

;)

Latest posts