• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few bits - can take to Battlesbridge

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Any interest in the following, all from a '71? Can bring to Battlesbridge next weekend if it helps (or collection from Rainham, Kent for the bigger bits). Pics to follow.

Ratty metal roofrack. Painted white. £10

Rear valence. Good outer, small area of grot inside, but easily repairable. £10

VW mudflaps with fitting bars. £10

Front screen. No chips or damage as far as I can see. £30

Pair of heat exchangers. Good condition. £15

Interior mirror. £2

Door handle. £2

Plus a few other bits I've not sorted out yet. :lol:

First dibs on the roofrack if it'll fit my Bay?

How big is it? Do you have any pictures?

Cheers,
Ollie

Olson said:
First dibs on the roofrack if it'll fit my Bay?

How big is it? Do you have any pictures?

Cheers,
Ollie

It fits my bay so it should fit yours. :lol:

It's inbetween a two bow and three bow roofrack in size (if that makes sense). I can get a pic tomorrow for you.

Sounds just the job, you gonna be there Saturday?
Pic would be great, much appreciated.

8)

Jabbo,
Interested in the screen and the mudflaps(do they have the white vw on the back?)
Are you going to Stoner?
If not how much on postage on the flaps??
cheers paul

second dibs on the rack if olson doesn't have it =)

Does the handle have a key and barrel, is it OG?

Olson, I'm not sure what day I'll be there. Which one is the main day? I've only just got back from the office so no pic today I'm afraid, hopefully tomorrow.

Paul, yep I'll be at Stoner (wouldn't miss it for the world!). I'll get some pics of the screen and flaps and if your interested and are happy to pay me beforehand I'll bring them along.

Hasthespaz, pretty sure the handle is OG, I'll have to check. Has barrel, but no key.

Sounds good to me i will look out for the photos-do you take paypal or is a cheque best/
regards paul

Paypal/cheque/cash all good. :)

Pics to follow once they've uploaded.

Valence;
DSCF0800.jpg

Rack and screen;
DSCF0870.jpg

(The screen isn't misted, it's just covered in filler dust!)

Flaps;
DSCF0869.jpg

Thanks Jabbo, think I'll leave the rack though as I'm not sure I'm gonna make it to Battlesbridge at all now. 8)

Second dibs to Hasthespaz?! :D

Have you still got the door handle for sale? If so,is it an original one without pitting? How much for postage dude?

I'll check and get a picture later dude. Can't see postage being more than a couple of quid.

Here's the handle. It's got some pitting and a bit of overspray. I've taken a photo of the worst side. Pretty sure it's genuine.

DSCF0873.jpg

Yep, the first person to put £4 in my paypal account gets it posted. :lol:

Aaaargh, :oops: .

I've had two people paypal me for the handle. Aaron paypalled me first, but VWAIRCOOLED inquired first. Do you guys want to sort it out between yourselves and I'll refund one of you?

Latest posts