• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few more items for sale..... All early bay/1968 CHEAP!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee

If you regularly come to the UK and post your parts in batches, then no one will care or mind, they just need to know thats what youre doing. I see youre trading at Slough ... if that means you'll be posting stuff out again at that point, then just communicate that to people.
If the parts are good, the prices keen and everyone knows the score then there will be no problem. Dont take folk for mugs is my advice. :)

Clem said:
As for "Magui's" heatexchangers....... I have now found out after alot of hassle that the parcels was "Too Heavy" for the Dutch postal service!! Your parcel has been Returned AGAIN to my place in Fredrikstad/norway.... I will be back there in about 5 days and I will Re-Send x2 seperate parcels and HOPEFULLY these will get through to you!!

There we go. I now know the deal and dont mind to wait a bit longer. Personally thats all I need, just some kind of answer/explanation. I'll let you know when they arrive.

monkiboy said:
Right where do I start.......

Yes I Re-Sent some parcels the other day due to them being "Returned" undelivered to my parents uk address......

I just thought it would be best to Re-Send these parcels and get them to my "customers" asap.......

As far as I can tell it is because I had not put a "Customs Decleration" on the parcels, and the norwegian postal service was not happy about this :roll:

I really am sorry for all these hassles/delays etc......

Not sure what else I can say........

As for "Magui's" heatexchangers....... I have now found out after alot of hassle that the parcels was "Too Heavy" for the Dutch postal service!! Your parcel has been Returned AGAIN to my place in Fredrikstad/norway.... I will be back there in about 5 days and I will Re-Send x2 seperate parcels and HOPEFULLY these will get through to you!!

In the future ALL items/parcels will be sent from the UK with a "Tracking number"

P.S sorry for the use of "Capital" letters ;):)

So if you didn't declare it to customs in Norway, how did they get "returned to the UK"? surely if they were sent without declaration in Norway, (shame, you remembered the customs forms with my bits last time) they would be sent back to you as you said?

Did you repack them too, only my address and a UK stamp, no customs, no return to Norway address. Am I being stupid and missing out something here, but it still doesn't seem to add up to me, I might have made more sense out of the Norwegian newspaper it was packed in...

I surmise that you just brought them over to the UK, posted them from home in the UK, and never posted them at all from Norway, even though you said you did, I also assume you waited until you were in the UK as it would save a few quid from here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Alistair

monkiboy said:
Right where do I start.......

As for "Magui's" heatexchangers....... I have now found out after alot of hassle that the parcels was "Too Heavy" for the Dutch postal service!! Your parcel has been Returned AGAIN to my place in Fredrikstad/norway.... I will be back there in about 5 days and I will Re-Send x2 seperate parcels and HOPEFULLY these will get through to you!! ]

Can you give me an update on this please ?

Yes its fine but hurry the f**k up cos its getting cold and taking a bit longer than your last info from 2nd October :|

Latest posts