a few pics from resto to finished

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
most of you have probably seen these but i thought id stick em all in one place,ive got thousents so just poped a few up
resto73.jpg

resto96.jpg

resto75.jpg

mothersday07084.jpg

resto68.jpg

resto104.jpg

resto23.jpg

resto64.jpg

resto93.jpg

bus007.jpg

wedin071-1.jpg

busss006.jpg

bus005.jpg

in these pics is me thats on the piss nad not the bus :)
cooker002.jpg

cooker001.jpg

cooker003.jpg

cooker004.jpg

allpicsofthecardsomemightallread-2.jpg

allpicsofthecardsomemightallread-1.jpg

allpicsofthecardsomemightallreadybe.jpg

all ive got to do is have the seats in the back coverd and the little buets finished

Nice colour!

I love BRM's in white, mine are white with polished detail

Love the idea with the pull out bit at the rear, could have stucka pair of decks on there :lol:

ud be amazed how many people have mentioned decks,thing is i wouldent have known what to do with em pluss the bacon would take ages to cook on em

Strongy, great work done there - I like the rear pull out kitchen too. 8)
Was it all your own design as it look very prof :?:

Would you loan out your van-tipper-over-thingy's as it would help me with
the work required to mine :?:

cause i will,only prob is i made them with a mate and he is soon to put his 79 on it,how long do you need them for?if you need it for say a week then you can have em as soon as i get back from holls otherwise ul have to wait till he is done with em,then you can have em for as long as you want

nice work chap, had a load of rot on their before you got your hands on it! 8)

it was shafted il not say who i bought it of but that was advatised 95% of welding done :shock: ,then i replaced all 6 outrigers,4 jacking points,floor sections,inner and outer sills,top hat sections,rear of front arches 4 main bits of the chassis,front and rear cross members.that was just underneath

I would love to put my van on those rollers but I've got a real fear of it going horribly wrong :lol: :lol:
the time its taken for my van I think ill probably stick to waxoiling it over the outlaws inspection pit.....

health and safty would have had a fit :lol: but i put it over on my own and back again,i over engeneered the bars,the plates the wheels bolt to are12mm thick steel plates :wink: and the bars are scafold tubes.i saw the frost ones afterwards and thought mabee id over done it :lol: mine look about 4 times heavyer and sturdyer.listen to me braging :lol:

strongy said:
cause i will,only prob is i made them with a mate and he is soon to put his 79 on it,how long do you need them for?if you need it for say a week then you can have em as soon as i get back from holls otherwise ul have to wait till he is done with em,then you can have em for as long as you want

Your a true gent, you are :D
I'd need 'em for more than a week as nearly everything underneath needs
replacing or fixing so I will have to wait till your mate has finished.
Keep me posted if you can so that I can schedule some 'Van Time' in to
my now none 'Van Time' life... :roll:

And again, some cracking chasis work there - never done anything like this
before, but will have to give it ago as had a quote of over £2k for someone
to do it, but he did say, depending on what I want, it could easily double
that :shock:

I can't see any difference. :lol:

Awesome work dude, looks absolutely stunning!

Lovley pics of your bus & it looks very cool on the road (passed you the other week :D )
The idea of the pull out at the back is very cool 8)

strongy said:
health and safty would have had a fit :lol: but i put it over on my own and back again,i over engeneered the bars,the plates the wheels bolt to are12mm thick steel plates :wink: and the bars are scafold tubes.i saw the frost ones afterwards and thought mabee id over done it :lol: mine look about 4 times heavyer and sturdyer.listen to me braging :lol:

Looks like a great way to work on the underneath of a bus! Is the roll-over frame just fixed at the two wheels and nowhere else? And how on earth did you bend scaffold tubes? I have loads of them lying at the back of my house...my builder left them behind after he built my house :lol: :D

wasent much left of it when i got it but im thinking it was a westy as it had a westy toe bar

Latest posts