a few pics of my bus along its jurney back to life!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've a 1776 with a twin carb set up, really nice to drive and pulls like a train! Was fitted when I bought the van :mrgreen: :!:

Johnny, I didn't actually go with terry, I went with a guy from newtonabbey, his work is first class and very easy paid plus terry couldn't start it untill after the summer! Any joy in finding a workshop?

Yeah moving in on wednesday, loads of space and 3 phase lecky, plus extractors for a paint booth 8)

sharing with Pete, and we have enough room for 10 vans/cars (if we had that many)

Give me a shout if your about so i can come get a look at her :D

well guys had the best trip of my life in my bus, its hard to beat, an earlybay, mates, booze, bands and a spot of good weather I'll get some pics up soon of my adventures! Good times!

That moment when you see her in the final coat must be brilliant. hats what I'm looking forward to the final paint and re fit!
well done you! 8)

did you go to the Electric Picnic?? :D

im looking forward to this one next year, last year was class, far better than oxegen and no pikeys :wink:

Johnny said:
did you go to the Electric Picnic?? :D

im looking forward to this one next year, last year was class, far better than oxegen and no pikeys :wink:

afraid not ive no holidays left, it was oxegen we visited! absolutly amazing weekend, full of we scumbags but many many more nice people and such a line up! ep will not be missed next year!

a few new pics!

buses004.jpg
buses012.jpg
/i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll464/wilkybarkid1981/buses006.jpg[/IMG]
buses017.jpg

buses011.jpg

buses019.jpg

buses023.jpg

buses027.jpg

buses043.jpg
5.photobucket.com/albums/ll464/wilkybarkid1981/buses028.jpg[/IMG]
hay219.jpg

hay256.jpg

hay253.jpg

iphone089.jpg

iphone093.jpg

iphone104.jpg

iphone102.jpg

iphone148.jpg

class pics 8) , i assume you got a camping pitch at Oxegen? the year we went was awful, it was all out warfare against a squad of theiving pikeys from north dublin. 15 of them were going round the camp site in the middle of the night wrecking stealin and robbin', the police had to come down to stop these scouse bikers from killing the lot of them, when they opened the pikey tent/marquee there was a 6ft high pile of stereos, bags etc. i swore i would never go back :cry: .

Hi, just joined and first thread i've looked at
WOW :shock: what a bus! hope mine comes out even half that nice. definitely an inspiration!

woodyvw said:
Hi, just joined and first thread i've looked at
WOW :shock: what a bus! hope mine comes out even half that nice. definitely an inspiration!

Cheers dude, I'm sure you'll find many more, more impressive bussses throughout the site! Good luck with your project!

Latest posts