a few pics of my bus along its jurney back to life!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
its took a lot of work, but really makes it worth while when mr mot says yes :mrgreen: finaly on the road! not a lot to say, as they say a picture speaks a thousand words! :lol:

brianspics002.jpg

brianspics001.jpg

brianspics036.jpg

brianspics042.jpg

i couldnt forgive myself if i left that bulge on :lol:
brianspics055.jpg

brianspics058.jpg

brianspics059.jpg

brianspics062.jpg

brianspics064.jpg

brianspics066.jpg

brianspics107.jpg

brianspics109.jpg

brianspics121.jpg

brianspics133.jpg

brianspics140.jpg

brianspics138.jpg

brianspics154.jpg

brianspics161.jpg

brianspics172.jpg

brianspics182.jpg

brianspics189.jpg

brianspics190.jpg

brianspics195.jpg

brianspics204.jpg

brianspics206.jpg

brianspics208.jpg

brianspics210.jpg

brianspics222.jpg

brianspics258.jpg

brianspics260.jpg

brianspics261.jpg

brianspics267.jpg

brianspics268.jpg

brianpics001.jpg

brianpics001.jpg

brianpics006.jpg

brianpics007.jpg

brianpics015.jpg

brianpics017.jpg

brianpics018.jpg

briansnightpics012.jpg

briansnightpics013.jpg

briansnightpics010.jpg

briansnightpics017.jpg

briansnightpics027.jpg

briansnightpics031.jpg

briansnightpics039.jpg

briansnightpics047.jpg

briansnightpics051.jpg

briansnightpics059.jpg

briansnightpics072.jpg

briansnightpics071.jpg

briansnightpics070.jpg

briansnightpics074.jpg

briansnightpics076.jpg

briansnightpics079.jpg

briansnightpics089.jpg

briansnightpics108.jpg

briansnightpics109_edited.jpg

hope i havent bored yous to much! im now set and ready for my tour of ireland :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bored me. you inspired me.

good luck on your travels, it looks awesome,mine is pastel white and iam going to restore it in winter. if it comes out anything like that i will be well :D :D :D

looks mint mate. it makes all the difference when all the bits are back on it. it makes me want to get on and finish mine as i cant wait to fit my stereo and all the other fun bits. there is only so much underseal you can have flicked in your face with a wire wheel before it gets boring.

Looks great dude. :mrgreen:

Two questions;
Are you coming to Eirespares on 19th?
What shocks on the rear?

cheers guys for the kind words, it really makes it all worth while! I've been driving about like a mad man for this last couple of days! Passed MOT yesterday on first attempt, not bad for a motor that hasnt been on the road for 14 years!

Not sure about Eirespires wots the deal? Were is it, running standard shocks, I need a change though? Any recomindations?? Cheers guys!

panchocrossover said:
cheers guys for the kind words, it really makes it all worth while! I've been driving about like a mad man for this last couple of days! Passed MOT yesterday on first attempt, not bad for a motor that hasnt been on the road for 14 years!

Not sure about Eirespires wots the deal? Were is it, running standard shocks, I need a change though? Any recomindations?? Cheers guys!

I went to drop mine another spline this morning but reckon the shocks would bottom out...

Martin Murray's 4th Annual Beetle Show

What:

Run on 19th July, starting at 4.30pm

Followed by

Show on 20th July, starting at 12.00pm

Where:

Toomey's Filling Station, Monard, Co. Tipperary

Air-cooled VW's only please.

Prizes for different classes.

:wink: :D

Pancho... looks class!!!! cant wait to see this. i should have those tyres for you tomorrow if you still want them?

Jim and a few other are heading down to eirspares in a fortnight. its about 440mile round trip though so not cheap on fuel.

Thanks again, for all your kind words!

Johnny, I got a set of 50 series on at the mo, I'll just run wit them in the mean time, I'm a little fleeced with everything coming together at once!

Airtime, I've only really got the cab area finnished, my trimmer buggered off on holidays on me, but I'll get a few more pic's up tonight!

Justin, would love to make it but I'll just have to see how things go, I'm off to oxegen on Thursday for my maiden voyage! I've put in about 100 or so miles in over the weekend, so fingers crossed everything should go ok!

panchocrossover said:
Johnny, I got a set of 50 series on at the mo, I'll just run wit them in the mean time, I'm a little fleeced with everything coming together at once!

Airtime, I've only really got the cab area finnished, my trimmer buggered off on holidays on me, but I'll get a few more pic's up tonight!

no worries pancho,

i didnt realise terry took holidays? hes probably gone over to get more leather, i think he buys it on the mainland now.

Latest posts