A question of colour?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick-Rackham

Reaction score
Been thinking about colour on Mollie! Originally Neptune Blue (which I like and will probably respray the body that colour), but, thinking about Roof colour and interior. I'd like to keep fairly close to original, but would prefer a white roof. Not down to the swage line, but just the roof. and then I got thinking! What colour for the engine bay? Body colour or a contrast colour? white like the roof?

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? If I go for a white roof, which white? prefer white white, not creamy white!

Thanks in advance :)

Only the roof would've been painted on Mollie anyway Nick. It was 1971 MY on the colour was taken down to the swage line.
Cloud White (L581) would've been the factory roof colour option, it changed to Pastel White (L90D) from this date as well.

I realised that once I'd posted! :msn4:

I think she'd originally have been Neptune Blue all over. Was thinking a white roof may look OK?

I'll check out the colour codes :) Cheers Si :)

Yep, that's what the M Plate states. What do you think to Neptune Blue and Cloud White Roof? Cloud white bumpers, overriders, and maybe interior too?

Latest posts