accelerator linkage home made

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
After failing to win Strongys on ebay I thought Id make one what do you think and is it right because mine had been tampered with .

DSC02935.jpg

notice the pasting table hinge for pin
DSC02936.jpg

the moving bit is a thinner gauge than original so if it bends IL make a thicker one.
DSC02937.jpg

leave any comments Cheers Frankie.

I would have won strongys but someone beat me ah well made it now :lol: .Frankie

I think it might bend it depends on how fast I want to go when its on the road :lol: :lol: Frankie.

good point Araon, thinner but may be stronger more modern steel what do you think. Frankie.

:lol: thats ok mate you made me save myself some money and thats always a good thing ,cheers Frankie.

Looks good. Frankie why dont you start a gallery off re your van, that way you could link all the bits you are doing together, would be good to see the progress.

If you have done that already my apologies :oops:

Bascially what youre done here, but just title the thread 'Frankie bus' or something like that, then keep adding to it.

You seem to have been busy lately!Keep it up.

just need to do it cant afford to pay anymore cowboys may not be as good as some pros but the best i can do on no buget.cheers Frankie.

Latest posts