Ace Cafe and Slough Swapmeet Weekender

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't forget the SSVC Ace Cafe swapmeet on the North Circular on Sat November 12th and then the Slough Swapmeet at the Montem Sports Centre in Slough on Sunday November 13th.

Deffo on my calender, picked up a nice new (to me) drivers door mirror for not much dollar last year!
Breakfast may not be the cheapest but it really is damn good, 'you get what you pay for' and all that. Usually have to do a deal with my boy, he wants my bubble & squeak, I want his black pudding, a halfway meeting has to be done!!! :lol: :lol:
Have not 'done Slough', in this sense but have worked there and come to the conclusion that come lighting up time means 'getting the hell outta there'!!!.

Where do folk stop over for the night in readyness for the Sunday please???

Thinking maybe Premier Inn/Travelodge is the way to go, would be very unsure of kipping in the bus :shock:

Many do car park it at Slough. I always used to Travelodge it but parking charges went up, is its the Premier Inn now. There's a load of motels just off the M4 as its airport country.

Latest posts