• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Afew early bits old and new.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Got to make some room so having a clear out. (all plus post)

68 only speedo for spares £8 (correct date stamped back plate)

P1000742.jpg

P1000743.jpg

Westy power socket and frame £10

P1000750.jpg

69 onwards wiper arms £25

P1000748.jpg

P1000749.jpg

Chrome with bullet indicator arm (needs a couple of wires soldering cack on) £20 SOLD pending payment

P1000744.jpg

Washer bottle, bracket and pipe £8 SOLD SOLD Pending payment
P1000714.jpg

NOS rear bumper brackets £40 each SOLD SOLD SOLD

P1000725.jpg

P1000726.jpg

More stuff to come. Thanks for looking.

clyde said:
Got to make some room so having a clear out. (all plus post)

Chrome with bullet indicator arm (needs a couple of wires soldering cack on) £20

P1000744.jpg

More stuff to come. Thanks for looking.

Any ideas if this will fit my yank 72 xover if it does Ill take it off your hands :mrgreen:

aRe the nos bumper mounts rear early bay?
£40 posted?
Lee

Hi Are the rear bumper mounts still for sale
If they are please call me 01635 202807
Thanks Kurt

All parts listed are early bay in this section. Im unsure if the indicator arm will fit a crossover Dal. What style is the one youve got fitted at the moment.

leec. The bumper mounts are earlybay and £40 each. Im sorry they are to heavy to offer free postage.
crazykid. ill call you later.

It looks the same but maybe you should ask the crossover guys to get a correct answer. I dont want to say yes without knowing if im right or not and crossdressers are not really my thing.

Cant seem to find enough info on xover stuff seems to be hit or miss on a lot of parts So I'll take the indicator stalk and if it dont fit I'll just pass it on
So Ill take the glove box and strap as well let us know your paypal details and final cost :D Cheers Dal

Latest posts