Air ride/hydro help,guidance,advice reqd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Bay Bee

Reaction score
I am in the process of educating myself on air ride/hydro setup's & would appreciate any recommendations,links,literature,companies to use or avoid...I would prefer to go the route of a bagged beam rather than air shocks & I am thinking of raising the beam on 7 inch end plates so the top tube is in the cab...basically a static slammer so bus can be run low all the time but can be raised when reqd...opposite way to others I think?
I would like to source the parts & do much of the fabrication myself to save on cost & I enjoy the process...I am also considering hydraulics but not ravern shocks as not into the idea of all the weight transferred onto shock mounts...I like the concept that Deemon Motors in the USA have developed which use the torsion tube locator points as the point of adjustment & if set up as a static slammer with ability to raise you don't have to worry about equipment failure as you will allways return to drivable static height....
So please help me to expand my mind in the world of air & hydro

Cheers

Latest posts