• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Air ride, NOS 6v Horn, Early Bay Steering wheel +LOADS MORE.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nully

Reaction score
Collection from CR8, Kenley, Surrey, or may post the smaller items at buyers expensise. Feel free to make me an offer. Thanks for looking.

Early Bay Steering wheel from my 69, some cracks/splits around the centre but the rim is good. £50 ono.

2 Gallon Viair Air tank and Compressor, neatly stored in a vintage case. Comes with relay and is ready to go, holds air perfectly. Set up for 6mm airline as fittings and the line is cheap, and holds air perfectly for weeks. £220 ONO

NOS Boxed VW 6V Horn in perfect unused condition. These don't come up this good often. £100 ONO

Twin Kadron Carburettors with manifolds, air filters, linkage.... the lot. £250 ONO

NOS Boxed Sealed Beam Headlight Unit for Baywindow. Perfect unused condition. £25 ONO

Original 4x130 5.5x15 inch Made in England Cosmics. Brand new nankang 135/80 tyres, and used but loads of life left in them 165/55 Bridgestone Potenzas. Can supply with or without tyres if you'd prefer. Wheels are in a good condition, but have the odd mark and chipped paint which is to be expected of a wheel from the 70s. Would need a subtle refurb to be perfect. £450 ONO

Any questions or for more pics, PM me.

Latest posts