• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Air shocks compressor drop spindles pipes etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GLENNRHO said:
will it fit straight on an earylbay and why are you selling so soon

I’ve decided to go a different route I’ve got spine & neck issues as much as I love lowered vans they are a harder ride so I’m going big engine surprise package @ the lights route so I’m told will fit all type 2 vans but I’m not the brightest spark when it comes to Mercanic’s or messing with motors I pay to get all my work done unfortunately as I’m useless many thanks nick

thanks for that does anybody else know if this will fit on a 71 crossover bay running on late bay wheels

GLENNRHO said:
thanks for that does anybody else know if this will fit on a 71 crossover bay running on late bay wheels

💯 % will fit cross over set up that’s what I’m running

If you look at photo of fuch alloys they are late bay 5x112 crossover stud pattern many thanks

So if it was on a late bay, it may be the spindles will use the later brake caliper?

Is there air shocks for all 4 corners? Also do you know who the maker of the spindles are?

Thanks

It all come off T2 Detectives Sir the set up is front end
The guy used it on late bay and assured me would fit early running late bay running gear kind regards and thanks in advance Nick

Bump for air ride drop spindles compressor dial clock pipes full front end kit ready to fit

Latest posts