Alive and VDubbin , EARLY BAY CAMPING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
First VW show to be held in Suffolk which is good for us Suffolk people as we often have atleast a 2 or 3 hour drive to the nearest show , So we would love it if you guys would take a cruise to our part of the country and see what this brand new show has to offer 8)
Check It out http://www.suffolkbugrs.co.uk/alive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am speaking to organisers on Sunday and going to ask if there is a possibility of an Early Bay line up so anyone interested would be good to hear from you Thanks for looking :D

Ok Dudes , spoke to the organisers today . Line up is looking to be only a small chance off happening due to lack of space for one currently available , However this is going to be discussed at the next AGM type thing in three weeks so I will know more then . Hope some of you from Kent ,Essex and maybe further afield will come -

Any one got Rikki James number - Cos we Ave`It in Suffolk 8) 8)

there is a show n shine organised already with trophy`s , real nice ones too, for all the various winners....so get polishing doods :lol:
ste

Hey, I haven't been on the site for a while so I was very excited to see an event so close to home...we live in Hadleigh, Suffolk so you can defo count us in... :D

yeah definitely Steve :D

Will probably come up for a few days beforehand for a bit of coastal camping 8)

Back to the top for this show as only a month away 8) Whos Coming 8) 8) 8)

i would have come but will be at download festival :rocknroll: maybe see you at another show .pepercorn maybe

Nice one Matt , see you there pop over n say hello

Anymore coming ????

Latest posts