• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All gone now - can be removed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

Reaction score
All gone now I am afraid - no trace of the bus left

Mods - this can be removed to keep the forum tidy if you wish.

ill take a interior light pm your paypal addy and a price inc postage and i will send some coinage :D

chris

I also have the plastic trim that goes around the hole in the roof of a Westy. It is about two inches high (top to bottom) and the size of a pop top hole (so cannot really post!)

Also, don't have any pics at the moment - sorry

£50

who makes the mirror? whats the quality of chrome like etc thanks

The mirrors came from Heritage I think - good quality, very heavy and the chrome is excellent.

I only bought them as my garage was extremely narrow to get into and I kept breaking them!

NickB said:
Unfortunately I have now sold the bus and these two things are all i have left. Anyone want to give them a good home?

Sunroof Cog Gear for spares - £20 posted
Metal plate has failed and one of the cogs is not in great condition, but useful to have as a spare in the tool box!
IMAG0962.jpg

Right hand door mirror - brand new in box - £15 posted
IMAG0966.jpg

Make me an offer if you think my prices are cheeky - you never know, I may say yes!
Payment by Paypal if possible, or can arrange pick up delivery (I am near Manchester)

I have just checked at the post office and can do it for £20 posted to Denmark.

PM me if you are interested.

Have offers on the safety star, westy trim, and sunroof drains but am waiting for payments (hint, hint)

Don't want to have to relist them at the window

Latest posts