ALL TYPES 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
Beings i only live 5 mile away thought id best post some pics of the alltypes show so here they cracking day out ...........sunny at alltypes what next !
100_1263.jpg

100_1265.jpg

100_1266.jpg

100_1267.jpg

100_1268.jpg

100_1270.jpg

100_1271.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1287.jpg

100_1294-1.jpg

regards chris

Hey Chris,

Is yours the one that was parked infront of the lovely Westy on the last pic you posted? If so your bus is really nice!!! :D mine is the one with the blow up flower in the window. :D

Chris.

I've got a pic of your van too, mysteryspots - I spotted the earlybay.com sticker in the back window and was going to have a game of "who owns this van?"!

I'll post my pics up tomorrow.

mysteryspots said:
Hey Chris,

Is yours the one that was parked infront of the lovely Westy on the last pic you posted? If so your bus is really nice!!! :D mine is the one with the blow up flower in the window. :D

Chris.

hi chris yes thats my bus , thanks for the compliment, i checked your bus out too i was checking your beam out and didnt relise your mrs and little girl were inside lol they must of thought i was a bit mental , lying on the floor !!! :shock: your bus looked very tough :D ....... except for the flower :lol:
chris

blogdroed said:
I've got a pic of your van too, mysteryspots - I spotted the earlybay.com sticker in the back window and was going to have a game of "who owns this van?"!

I'll post my pics up tomorrow.

nice one

chris

Hi Chris,

Yeah I saw you looking under the arches. :lol: I was gonna come over and have a chin wag but your bus was getting a lot of attention and you seemed to have yor work cut out chatting people. :D

Blog, cheers, I'll lookforward to the pics. :D you should have come over, I'd have brewed up for you. :D

Chris.

I don't suppose anyone offered to sell you some cheap camping chairs? I got mine nicked! wouldn't bother, but they must only be a worth a fiver each!! :lol: :lol:

Chris.

mysteryspots said:
Hi Chris,

Yeah I saw you looking under the arches. :lol: I was gonna come over and have a chin wag but your bus was getting a lot of attention and you seemed to have yor work cut out chatting people. :D

hi chris it was busy its cause i was a yokel i think :lol: ,lot of friends there etc plus we had all our kids five of um , three under three so it was abusy old day :shock: will be at rtts then vwnw next , so maybe we could have a chin wag then ,

chris

Ash,

Cheers for that, some good shots on there. I've still got that CB twig if it's any use to you. :D

Chris, I won't be going to RTTH and VWNW. :( catch you soon fella.

Chris.

Hi Ash,

I'm not going to any of those, I'm off to Deva next and Slamwerks the week after that, then Bug jam up to now.

Cheers,

Chris.

Latest posts