Another Noob

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spider

Reaction score
Just like to say hello to everybody.
I've got a crossover bay with a dormobile interior & it's the best laugh I've had in ages :mrgreen:

I saw some of your busses at Stanford & I'm looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

Hello :mrgreen:

My bus was the tatty one in the line-up at Stanford Hall :shock:

Hi spider, welcome to EB

fun is what bays are all about for me too. although skinned knuckles and arc eye arent so much fun atm :D .

Johnny said:
Hi spider, welcome to EB

fun is what bays are all about for me too. although skinned knuckles and arc eye arent so much fun atm :D .

Johnny, you should try a welding mask - less pain and you get to look like Darth Vader!! :lol:

Darth%20Vader%20Face.jpg

;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Johnny said:
Hi spider, welcome to EB

I know what you mean . Never had arc eye (more by luck than judgment tho) but I've had plenty of burns up my arms :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonna sort some pics out. I take it they go in the Gallery bit?

i found out my reactions arent as fast as the autodarkening helmet ive bought, but im safe now! :lol:

J&M i was thinking of painting a Darthvader on the autodarkening helmet, that would be cool :lol:

Latest posts