any mountain bikers in here?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DMR Sidekick.........Cwmcarn DH......not really enough travel in my old Z3's but always good to get a bit muddy :lol:

Still got my '88 Raleigh USA rigid with deore kit, don't get out much now but used to ride trails in Hafren Forrest and surrounding areas and Pinarrelo with Campag super record/C record for the road. Old School :mrgreen:

I've just replaced my Giant with a Cube ltd 2011 hardtail and it is the sexiest bike i've ever been on. I will get a pic up when i can drag myself away from it. I had a massive smile on my face yesterday when i picked it up in my bay.... wot a way to spend your day 8) 8) . I usually go to hamsterley forest, kielder or up in the northumberland hills. Hoping to get to whinlatter this year to combine camping and biking.

I ride a highly modded orange gringo for going to work jump a orange missle and down hill a orange patriot .I love orangebikes

This is from the Saturday sports edition of our local paper ... 1995!

1f1efe3f.jpg

This is from Mountain Biker International magazine 1996

6ec3e672.jpg

:roll:

cool 8)

don't suppose you ever racing with or knew a guy called Scott Andreas, or something similar?
he too used to race for GT. I bought my last Lemond road bike from him.

No sorry, I didnt race for GT (I wasnt that good!)

I rode for a local shop team Singletrack Bikes .... but we sold GT's, hence my choice.

Clem said:

I rode for a local shop team Singletrack Bikes .... but we sold GT's, hence my choice.

Would that be from the days of Pete Millman ?

Mr Brightside said:
Clem said:

Would that be from the days of Pete Millman ?

Yeah, I was mates with Pete. Top bloke and great rider. :)

elo, i have a boardman pro fs,and its just seen the light of day since march last year,but then i was fitting the van back up in all that time so i guess i have a good excuse :lol:

Not got a great bike (Carrera Kraken), but that doesn't stop me enjoying nature. With the Wyre Forest and Malvern Hills on my doorstep, it's happy days!!!!
P6100167.jpg

P6100163.jpg

P3020036.jpg

P3020043.jpg

Wendover Woods on my doorstep - all year round fun

North Downs - loads and loads of really good single track and tight bushy turns (ooer missus)

mb.jpg

Errr - it's a baggy top alright?!

:oops:

Latest posts