any1 use their van for work ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two benders steve

Reaction score
Was looking through some pics and found these , earlier this year I started my own plumbing and heating company and used my early bay as my "work van" ! after picking up a few scrapes I have retired him now for a T4.
08072010085.jpg

04062010045.jpg

Nice work van bud 8)

I use my van for work, its nearly always full of old engines, body cuts, random car parts and general shite! :lol:

I cant imagine why my wife is reluctant to go camping in it these days...

Yep mine is used for work, the band van, the carboot van, the camping van, the going to the tip van, the people carrying van, the parts hauler van, the moving house van, dog carrier van and probably many other variations i can't think of now :lol:

Here's a few quick pics of a couple of the above variations.

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

100_1514.jpg

dubs and classics said:
Nice work van bud 8)

I use my van for work, its nearly always full of old engines, body cuts, random car parts and general shite! :lol:

Thats funny I use my works van for the vans... its always got an engine or dashboard in mid prep.... it should be loaded with nice clean spectrum analysers, fibre splicer and various other test equipment instead of oil stained 40 year old rusty components :oops:

Araon said:
dubs and classics said:
Nice work van bud 8)

Thats funny I use my works van for the vans... its always got an engine or dashboard in mid prep.... it should be loaded with nice clean spectrum analysers, fibre splicer and various other test equipment instead of oil stained 40 year old rusty components :oops:

Fibre splicers.....small world, my company run a metro fibre network in Cambridge....

Latest posts