Anyone been to the volksworld show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went for the weekend cold who said tht :p did a spot of camping first time sleepin in the panel once the whiskey kick in i woz fine :twisted: as above woz a good show picked up 2 cooler box,s plus a front vw badge ..not a bad trip from sunny southwales ,,must get a early bay line up next year :wink:

@ is,sit: One of my friends made this pic of your bus at the camping site:

DSCF6299.JPG

8)

The swampy looks great, but the combination of the ski's (on your roofrack) and a swamp cooler is a bit odd imho. :oops: :wink: Hope you don't mind. :roll:

Can't wait to see the new updates! 8) :D

Airtime said:
The swampy looks great, but the combination of the ski's (on your roofrack) and a swamp cooler is a bit odd imho. :oops: :wink: Hope you don't mind. :roll:
:D

in england you have to be prepared for any type of weather! :lol:

clyde said:
That beige bay was on my ferry tonight. Had a good look over it and a nice chat with the owner. He knew all about the site and even descibed MY bus to me. Nice work fella like i said im loving everything about that bus, colour, stance, wheels the lot. Hope you got back to Germany OK if your reading this. Drop me a PM with a few more detals and pictures of what we talked about please.

yeah we arrived at my home at noon on monday after 17 hrs on the road. my matey boris' 1303 (next to me on the display) suffered a fucked up pushrod so he had a ride on a pickup back home. but all in all is was a successful weekend with loads of fun and experience. was nice to meet you on the ferry but pleaaase do not request me over the ships speakersystem again, I was like getting a heartthrob just laying on the roadkings massagechairs not knowing what was going on: "urgent public announcement: driver of the brown colored volkswagen bus license no RT-07056, repeat RT-07056 please come to any reception immediately!!" :)))) pheewww.
never will forget that.

slammedkustom said:
Airtime said:
:D

in england you have to be prepared for any type of weather! :lol:

VERY TRUE :lol: :lol: :lol:

71bay_narrowed said:
yeah we arrived at my home at noon on monday after 17 hrs on the road. my matey boris' 1303 (next to me on the display) suffered a fucked up pushrod so he had a ride on a pickup back home. but all in all is was a successful weekend with loads of fun .

Excellent van and bug. Superb, and! driven all the way (in the snow)

Top job. 8)

How come no ones posted a pic of the Tinoc panel?? it even won best of show rat look! awesome bus :)

I didn't get many pics of anything because i was trading all weekend and had a whole 20 mins to have a look round before it opened on Sunday morning...

I certainly did notice there was a huge lack of early bays!

Monkeyspinner said:
How come no ones posted a pic of the Tinoc panel?? it even won best of show rat look! awesome bus :)

Hey Monkey, you mean this one?
IMG_9052.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

It really is awesome! 8)

Pics are taken by my friend Niels. :D

Found another one on a Dutch site:
Afb116_original.jpg

8)

i got a few pix of the bus barns tinoc panel van loving it BIG time , lots of fun had that weekend . Early Bays outside where beetles were next year me thinks - get on it Early Bay . Thankyou please :wink:

Airtime said:
Gadget Boy said:
a top wkend got drunks as a skunk both nites and yeh 71bay narrowed your bus was cool as :wink:

Gadget

Hey Gadget, I see you met my friends of the Undutchables. :D I hope to meet you too some time.

Hey Airtime ive known the UDB for a few years now :wink: Great guys everyone of them .Are you going to Bug In ??

Gadget :wink:

Latest posts