Anyone going to Peppercorn ? (July 20-22)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to do this instead of the Jam this year, but Im a 'sailing to Spain the week after for the main bus holiday, so time and cash will be better spent getting ready I think ....

I bet I end up doing a day run to Santa Pod ....... :roll:

jabbo said:
I'm sure Nic would be up for joining the line up. :)

Captain will join the lineup, i however would probably stick out like a sore thumb seeing as im not bus shaped!

:lol:

Link to this anyone , just wondering about prices , dates and dogs , sounds like a typical weekend for me :lol:

dogs are allowed but must be on leads at all times

dont know how much it is, cant remember :?

Peppercorn 2007
This year’s Peppercorn Weekend will be held on 20, 21 and 22 July and it’s set to be a big one. It is possibly the best show to go to in order to seek out vital parts, especially vintage parts, in the trade area.
This year, the organisers wish to regain the vintage Beetle balance of the weekend. So to encourage Split and Oval Beetle owners to put in an appearance, they will be let into the show free of charge. It is hoped that Van owners don’t take this the wrong way.
Also this year, all trade and autojumble plots will be the same size and price at 6m by 6m for £48. For more info on this, contact 01702 354192.
WHEN: 20-22 July
VENUE: Peppercorn House, near Leeds Castle, Kent

blimey! autojumble use to be £26ish..... doubt ib be doing it this year, ill just take a few bits in the bus to sell :cry:

This sounds like an ace show, gutted I can't make it.

Is it the same weekend as Bugjam?

Sounds like a much better alternative to me! :wink:

£48! Suddenly the autojumble is not looking so appealing.

Got pi**ed on at DITP, blew out Expo due to same, I'm gonna bust my camping cherry at Peppercorn. Law of % says it's going to be FINE. Kent posse got any pointers to meet up/congregate, seems too good an opportunity to miss.

jabbo said:
£48! Suddenly the autojumble is not looking so appealing.

its doubled since last time? i always enjoyed being a "trader" at the show, i havent got enough stuff to warrent the cost so it will be a few bits on a blanket i think!

Due to other commitments on the Sat afternoon/ evening but only being 5 min from home, intend to show my face sat morning & sunday! :lol:

slammedkustom said:
i havent got enough stuff to warrent the cost so it will be a few bits on a blanket i think!

Hobo style! 8)

Got pi**ed on at DITP, blew out Expo due to same, I'm gonna bust my camping cherry at Peppercorn. Law of % says it's going to be FINE. Kent posse got any pointers to meet up/congregate, seems too good an opportunity to miss.

I'm be cruising up from Brighton on the Friday afternoon if you fancy going up in convoy rjb63. Dont expect to break 50mph though :)

im skipping bug jam and doing this instead :D want a little more chill . must be getting on a bit :D jamed for years, but not been to this so im a virgin .

Latest posts