Anyone going to Peppercorn ? (July 20-22)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rjb63 said:
Mr Slammed et al, I too will be going on Saturday A.M. and camping over, sans kids and Mrs, even if it looks like Katrina out there. My bus leaked at DITP and if it's heavy I'm in trouble despite a foray with the sealant 'up top'. Be good to 'form a circle' of early bays 'gainst the native americans. Waddya reckon? Laters..

sounds good dude! if the bus leaks pick up a piece of sheeting and some bulldog clips.

everyones welcome to come and find me as you should all know what me and my bus look like! :wink:

I'm going up this afternoon. The nasty weather has just passed through here, so it should be ok later. Is it best to head up to the top of the field then?

i hope shes a syncro as i saw that weather on the news looks really really nasty :shock:

were probably 30 minutes from peppercorn and we just had some torrential rain. my roads flooded, garage spang a leak and water forced its way under the garage door as the gutters couldnt cope. it even forced its way under the front door and ive got a balcony area outside the door!
I love peppercorn and im still going but i hope it doesnt get rained off :(

problem is there is only one main entrance, get a couple of dildos doing the old "look i can wheelspin" and it stuffs it up

just checked the weather on the BBC for langley and its rain till 10o/c tonight then showers saturday and sunny intervals sunday... bugger!

times like this i wish i had a camper not a panelvan :shock:

throw a couple of 2 by 8s in the back incase you need something firm to pull her out on.

Anyone else planning an early arrival (gates open 8am)?

I'll be down there around then with our banner so am hoping we can claim an area for earlybay before everyone arrives.

I'm hoping to be there about 9, depending on what the weather does.

Latest posts