Anyone going to Peppercorn ? (July 20-22)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr 'Trippin, I'm not going til the Saturday but looking forward to seeing you there. Mr F, a slow business is the insurance game, so will probably be there with battered rear bumper. Ice box and incumbant beer will, however, be in rude health. Ran my Boy (Chubby) on a 250 mile round trip to Essex at the weekend when he filled in for the daily driver which ran out of MOT. Looking forward to the Peppercorn.....

I can now make my plans having had the company of the wonderful slammedkustom for the afternoon.

In just under six hours he got the valve clearances sorted, new plugs, points and condenser on, the manifold gaiters in place, discovering a missing bolt (how had it been running without it?!!) and resolving the problem, replacing & re-routing the fuel line, refitting the tray (?) and associated foam seal.

It's now running so well... thanks mate, I reckon you left under-rewarded - I'll pass on that cover as well (no arguing)!

All this thanks to this brilliant forum! Roll on Peppercorn!!

why thank you :D
just glad we got your bus running mike, how it ran with only half a manifold connected is just amazing!

im so looking forward to Peppercorn :D

not sure, trying to find entrance fees and camping costs too?
no website for peppercorn it seems?

Just found a flyer.

Fri 20th. Gates open 4pm. 5.00 per person (kids free).Camping
2 nights 7.50 per person.

Sat 21st. Gates open 8am. 5.00 per person (kids free). Camping 5.00 per
person (kids free)

Sun 22nd. Gates open 8am. 5.00 per person.

Hope this helps and really hope to make it over on Sunday.

Me and Rebecca are coming down ONLY in the van I hope :roll:
See you all there 8)

It's about time we started talking lineup!

If the overnight campers can sort it with the organisers maybe we could claim the top of the field by the trees then anyone arriving on the Sunday could join us.

I'll have the banner with me - time to pass back earlbay? - so everyone will know who we are.

Mr Slammed et al, I too will be going on Saturday A.M. and camping over, sans kids and Mrs, even if it looks like Katrina out there. My bus leaked at DITP and if it's heavy I'm in trouble despite a foray with the sealant 'up top'. Be good to 'form a circle' of early bays 'gainst the native americans. Waddya reckon? Laters..

Latest posts