anyone going to spa

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlehsp

Reaction score
Hi spoke to a few people last year about vw show in spa on the 24th july, looking at doing this one ourselves, just wondering who was going. :)

karlehsp said:
Hi spoke to a few people last year about vw show in spa on the 24th july, looking at doing this one ourselves, just wondering who was going. :)

I'll be going, never been before and now it's back at Spa racetrack, I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah got the time booked off work for it already :D

Going out on the Thursday, and coming back at some point the following week 8)

Last year was awesome!

not to sure on the best way to do it yet do you stop off somewhere on the thursday.

It clashes with Bug Jam and of the two Im more inclined to get on a ferry

I went ages ago and it was ace Ill have to see how the year pans out

Bug jam or Spa...............no contest really clem, but then i am hooked on this euro show thing.

clyde said:
Bug jam or Spa...............no contest really clem, but then i am hooked on this euro show thing.

Agreed. Thing is now every 'good' that is at Bug Jam normally will most likely be at Spa :?

It'll be Spa or nothing this year.

karlehsp said:
not to sure on the best way to do it yet do you stop off somewhere on the thursday.

Last year we got the 10pm Thursday ferry out and stayed overnight in some services somewhere in Belgium, and got to Spa early afternoon on the Friday.

I think this year we are going a lot earlier on the Thursday to arrive at Spa hopefully Thursday night. Its quite a drive, and the motorway near Liege is not good for a slammed bus :shock:

EgoTrippin said:
Last year we got the 10pm Thursday ferry out and stayed overnight in some services somewhere in Belgium, and got to Spa early afternoon on the Friday.

I think this year we are going a lot earlier on the Thursday to arrive at Spa hopefully Thursday night. Its quite a drive, and the motorway near Liege is not good for a slammed bus :shock:

For those who have never been its not a bad drive its about 6 hrs off the chunnel to Spa the mway that Ego's talking about is like a big rumble strip , BUT the scenery is amazing. Im out there again :lol: and I will be onsite from 3pm Thursday afternoon . Imagine Vanfest with More Showers ,Food,Euro Techno Dance Tent , Strippers some Mad Euro vendors and YOU get to drive around the F1 circuit in your Bus ..... watch the corners and the other 2000 cars on it with You ...IM NOT KIDDING :mrgreen:

Bring On the Strippers ;)

Gadget

I reckon I'm in this year, might try and get my Oval there though. :lol:

Sounds like for trip for me & my lad Callum, did EBI last year so may have to be Spa this year, funds allowing :!: :!:

Have said I want to go over the water at least three times this year, and have booked Ninove and Budel so far. It does sound like an absolute top event and Aaron finishes school on the 21st so it may well be possible (so long as the bus keeps going!!). Will have to see what Mum says, just back from NY for the weekend so hopefully in a good mood!! Have got to clear Budel with her yet though... :roll:

Me and the family will be going gonna book the tunnel soon, thinking of leaving thursday morning and staying somewhere in belgium for the night and then head to spa for the morning. 8)

Maybe up for this on the way to the Alps with the family. Kids would have finished school and we were looking for campsites on route, or...

I visit the show and the misses and kids fly to southern germany and I pick them up from there and then into switzerland and onto austria.

I`ll have a chat to her indoors later and maybe join up with everyone somewhere, as long as you dont mind a T3 syncro joining in.

Latest posts