Where's folks from ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charmouth ...... West Dorset:cool::cool:

J & P

I meant to comment on seeing your post at the time - I was visiting family in Lyme and I went out to grab some fish n chips, but it was really busy and ended up waiting outside the fish bar at Charmouth - Nice place!

Think that's the first time I've been but never realised it was so close to Lyme!

In the last 6 months we moved to the outskirts of Bolton to be closer to family, sounds terrible but its a great area with fantastic scenery, view from the dog walk the other morning over Winter Hill.PXL_20230515_060124424.jpg

I meant to comment on seeing your post at the time - I was visiting family in Lyme and I went out to grab some fish n chips, but it was really busy and ended up waiting outside the fish bar at Charmouth - Nice place!

Think that's the first time I've been but never realised it was so close to Lyme!
Hi Walt,
Lovely place Charmouth, fish and chip place is good , however I don't like there chips.😂😂
Give us a shout next time you are down with the bus and if we are around we can meetup.

J & P
:D:D:D

Latest posts