Anyone got a log burner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would so love a wood burner & a chainsaw :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

So - a few of us have wood burners,

a few have chainsaws...

We all have German cars...

What is the obvious missing connection..

a Stulzhaus !

..anyone else tried to make one....?

What the hell are they? /\ lol

I cant wait to get a log burner, the first purchase after our house move (if it ever happens)

I like the idea of running one 24-7 for water ect, but need to find out how practical it is in reality!

I only use wood as heating in the winter and I am in the electric chainsaw gang ... :msn4:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=alastair+heseltine+woodpile&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCn_Gb3IDKAhXEOxoKHRclB38QsAQIJQ&biw=1382&bih=844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

check out Alastair's woodpiles...!! and the book Norwegian Wood by Lars Mytting...

we have 3 logburners in our old house - the essential part of burning wood is that it MUST be seasoned (1-2 years) dry - and chimneys/flues frequently swept - and choose a cast iron stove, with secondary air feed for efficient/clean burning...if only I could fit one in the camper! not even space for a little charcoal stove? anyone done it in theirs?
good luck
Rob

Electric chainsaw here and not found anything yet that it wouldn't get through.

You need to keep the chain sharp or even better replace and it will do any job that it's required to do! :D

Latest posts