anyone got a picture of there van in the snow

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

here are some pictures of our van GOOSE in the snow today, has anyone took any of yours, roll on the start of the season
dubfreeze here we come
DSCN4749.jpg

DSCN4763.jpg

DSCN4763.jpg

DSCN4762.jpg

at least you can get your bus in a garage, we moved house specially to get the GOOSE in a garage and it still wont fit, we are having the garage re modified to take the van. but at least the engine is in there due to being removed for more bits and bobs to be added if you know what i mean

DSCN4750.jpg

xcus the dog

How long you had that one Scotty ,Kept that quiet :shock: Nice :D

Grazy said:

Hey G, picked it up for the missus a couple of weeks back. So I should be popping up on here a bit more again. :)

Drop me a Pm, let me know how you're doing, what's been going on etc. Hope the van's still going strong.

jabbo said:
Grazy said:

Hey G, picked it up for the missus a couple of weeks back. So I should be popping up on here a bit more again. :)

Drop me a Pm, let me know how you're doing, what's been going on etc. Hope the van's still going strong.

nice to see you back jabbo

slammedresto said:
nice to see you back jabbo

Good to be back dude. Hope you're good. Saw your missus posted up somepics of the littlun the other day. How quickly do they grow up?! :D

Still got it at the mo dude, but it's departing us in the next couple of weeks. As cool as it was, we love our earlybays more. :D

Lots of snow for me, but still managed my 400 mile comute (and 3 nights camping) in the bay this week, nice to get home tho last night (it was a bit touch and go at times!!)

Latest posts