• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone got a spare Danbury sink box???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digdug

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for the sink box for an early Danbury - if anyone has one, or parts to build one they are prepared to sell please drop me a line. I'm in the UK for a couple of months and will collect...
Thanks
Deano

Can anyone help me :?: I'm starting to think they are extinct, I've never seen one!!! :!:
Photos and dimensions of a unit would be a help, I will build from scratch if I have too... :idea:
Help
Cheers
Deano

there is one late bay interior for a Danbury on Ebay has the different looking wood.........plus a couple of resto job buses...maybe the seller would misplace the sink for you :wink:

I can take measurements and photos of mine :? .......don't think it would be too hard to make :? ...but would have to buy new sink :roll: .... it is is Weymouth Dorset if you want to see it in the flesh :wink:

mjknight71 said:
there is one late bay interior for a Danbury on Ebay has the different looking wood.........plus a couple of resto job buses...maybe the seller would misplace the sink for you :wink:

I can take measurements and photos of mine :? .......don't think it would be too hard to make :? ...but would have to buy new sink :roll: .... it is is Weymouth Dorset if you want to see it in the flesh :wink:

One helluva a trip from NZ to see a sink unit :shock:

i have one complete with tap ,lid and drawer its in good condition throughout .wasnt planning to sell it but im open to offers if its worth my while il sell it

vwaddict said:
i have one complete with tap ,lid and drawer its in good condition throughout .wasnt planning to sell it but im open to offers if its worth my while il sell it

If Digdug's purchase doesn't happen for any reason (I'm sure it will), then could you let me know please. Ta! :D

look like theres is a Danbury bits on ebay????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-CAMPER-T2-INTERIOR_W0QQitemZ130248946742QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130248946742&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hope that helps

Found you another one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Camper-Van-Type-2-T2-Bay-Window-DANBURY-INTERIOR_W0QQitemZ300251355691QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300251355691&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I may have a sink from a '71 for sale in a week or so (not the box, but I'm happy to take pics of it for interested parties) as I am replacing the sink and revarnishing my box at the moment. Why am I replacing the sink I hear you ask? Basically, the plastic has warped slightly where the plughole is, but it is still useable as is. I will try and get some pix up at the weekend assuming my new sink fits OK.

Cheers

Ant

Im pretty sure the one i have surplus is a Danbury, & very early, I bought a complete interior & have the sink in its wood box, with draw, tap & melamine lid, I also have the Danbury table with wall attachement & one leg !, plus I have one other cupboard.
If anyone is interested please pm me your email and I will take pics after the weekend and send them ( away in the van camping at weekend )
Stephen

I think my sink is now going to New Zealand !, damn shame im too big to get in it :lol:
Dubby

Latest posts