anyone got room in their barn/garage?????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocstar

Reaction score
hi,

is there anyone in the st neots area that would be able to house my van for a few months over winter??maybe someone with a big garage or barn/farm. i dont want to leave my already rusted van exposed to the elements for another winter! i am willing to pay if need be- name your fee!

let me know

many thanks

rowan

hi rowan ive been looking for some storage in st neots too i found a farmer with some storage on the hill between gt paxton and offord darcy think he sells potatoes nice chap safe and secure i cant remember his name youll have too pop along hes on the right as you leave gt paxton if you reach offord darcy youve gone too far good luck mate 8)

hi thanks for the messages...i tried the local council but their garages arent high enough and they arent very secure. ill try the potato farmer tho...thanks very much for the help.

Tim at Roadhouse retro has storage - although this is stamford, just north of peterborough. I have no idea of the cost best give him a bell.....

you can say that Darren put you his way but it won't get it any cheaper and there's the risk it would be dearer :lol:

tim @ roadhouseretro.com [loose the spaces]

Latest posts