Anyone got their BUSFEST Tickets delivered yet?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick guide to Busfest Advance Booking:
As part of our continued investment in technology and cutting edge techniques at our festival, you will notice from our online booking line that BUSFEST is going ticket less from this year.
Once you have booked and paid for your Adult Weekend Pass and Weekend Camping Pass, you will get a confirmation from WorldPay (on behalf of Vanfest Ltd) which confirms your purchase. You will get nothing else, and no tickets will be sent. Nearer to the festival you will be emailed a QR code to the email address registered to your purchase, which you can either print off or save to your phone - a bit like EasyJet or RyanAir. This QR code will be scanned when you arrive at your designated gate and once cleared, you will be issued wristbands and camping pass.
This system is much more secure, and will stop all fakes, re-sells, pass-outs and ticket touts etc, as each code is unique and registered to you. It is also 'cancelled' once scanned and passed, making it useless to anyone else.
This system is used at all major festivals worldwide and helps us to bring you a more secure, reliable and personally tailored experience at our festival, as well as reducing time, costs and consumables (envelopes, tickets, stamps etc).

symcro said:
Nearer to the festival you will be emailed a QR code to the email address registered to your purchase, which you can either print off or save to your phone - a bit like EasyJet or RyanAir. This QR code will be scanned when you arrive at your designated gate and once cleared, you will be issued wristbands and camping pass.

I dare say - but an approx date for releasing the said email would have sufficed.

What happens if you have a dumbphone like me and neither it nor I know anything about QR codes and scanning and stuff...
I am sure I am not the only one without this technology...
and yes I still write cheques and post things!

think I need to go to spec savers....
"which you can either print off or save to your phone .."
oops!

Latest posts