Anyone running blue paint?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to take over mginty's thread :) but can anyone tell me if I have the wrong engine lid fitted for my year (1970)?? I've always presumed it's the original one cos of the colour/condition. The lock is the type that doesn't take a key (it's just a push in "button").

Bus7.jpg

I'd like a square rear number plate but the oblong one covers the holes that were drilled to fit the original US plate :(

heres mine and ego`s
kernowhighernlowervwcornwalljamborr.jpg

no idea what mine is would be cool if someone could tell us
ego`s is neptune blue me thinks
8)

no76-5-2011.jpg

DSCN1652.jpg

Sea Blue with Lotus White roof, Bumpers & Wheels, by the way Sea Blue was not a standard Bay colour as my Van was originally Lotus White, my last Bay was in Neptune Blue which was a bit plain Jane compared to the one I got now ;) .

well it used to be neptune blue
DSCF1004.jpg

love the colour, just couldn't bring myself to put it back on after stripping so much of the stuff.

antoine said:
well it used to be neptune blue
DSCF1004.jpg

love the colour, just couldn't bring myself to put it back on after stripping so much of the stuff.

Is that Norris out of Corrie at the drivers door......

:lol:

thats probably quite funny, but i refuse to watch soaps. :oops:

its my stepdad.

Lord Congi said:
Cheers AlohaFlyer ,was wondering what colour it was as needed some touch up paint (bought it like that) .

Yeah I an 99% sure its L53D Niagara Blue

Here are the colors, but the swatches don't represent the colors well in this list.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/colorstype2.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Ryan

Latest posts