Anyone use their bus as a daily?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just have to be exceptionally good looking and talented! :wink:

Or you have to make a hell of a lot of tea...

retro.james said:
You just have to be exceptionally good looking and talented! :wink:

Or you have to make a hell of a lot of tea...

tick and tick to the first two 8)

im not a tea person, whisky or guniess for me sir! :D

Due to parking issues outside my house i usually leave my van nice & safe at my parents where unfortuately it doesn't get used as much as i'd like. So, i decided to take a chance on the parking & use it more. It now gets used on a daily basis, runs better, feels better & i'm driving around with a smile on my face! :lol:

Been using 'Hank' everyday for the last week as I traded my company hack in and am waiting for the new one to arrive and I love it, my problem is I travel too many miles (20K + a year) on business to really use him all the time but I've had a smile on my face all week but boy does he drink the fuel :mrgreen:

Ive been using air cooled motors for more years than I like to remember, 2CV ,Bug ,Splitty and now my Bay, as daily drivers.I think the reason that other drivers have to overtake is to massage their egos, it doesnt bother me anymore but the ones that do are those who pullout infront of me at the last min. Must admit I do encourage them to overtake me by moving over to the left a bit ,when Im doing the speed limit,if I know theres a speed trap ahead.Little things and all that. :lol:

I used to drive my bus to work all year round up until a few months ago. It is now so race tuned that it's literally champing at the bit all the time. It now hates driving under 60!!

As far as the overtaking thing goes, I always drive the speed limit. I wait until I see some cock overtaking everyone on his way to me. I wait until he pulls out behind me and then stamp on the pedal. Coming home along the A40 the other day, some dude in a hopped up Pug tried to do just that. He stayed beside me for a while, really giving it his all. At 90 he finally let off and dropped in behind. I then casually slowed to 70 again :D

Latest posts