Anyone with pics of vans lowered on steels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_garnz

Reaction score
Thinking about dropping my van on the stock rims with original hubcaps or potentially also found a set of Porsche steels.

Any pics would be awesome with a rough idea of the setup running would be awesome

Loving this bus a lot and reckon mines gonna be pretty similar on the stock steels just in white

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SAM_1702.jpg

Beam adjusters, WagenWest dropped spindles and 4" dropped springplates. 15" steels with 155/60/15 front and 185/65/15 rear

Loads of different ones on these

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30181" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7365&hilit=Stance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dave_garnz said:
Thinking about dropping my van on the stock rims with original hubcaps or potentially also found a set of Porsche steels.

Any pics would be awesome with a rough idea of the setup running would be awesome

Loving this bus a lot and reckon mines gonna be pretty similar on the stock steels just in white

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's my bus!! :? :shock: 8)

Looks slightly different now as it was VERY low in that photo.. Wasn't practical.. Here it is now.. Not as cool no, but my bones are in tact & I can take it camping! :mrgreen:

a69df443.jpg

thanks for the pics, whitewalled steels are awesome, cheers for that 8)

Still can't quite get a set opinion or review on what is a nice setup to run. Is anyone running 14s and can advise where the line is to go as low as poss without damaging ride height. Notching and Tubs not an option. Sorry bit of a newbie but very confused on what set up to run with the lowering.

I'm a newbie also and have been looking at lowering my tin top thought about t2d method, also dropped spindles, but have now ordered a red9design ez rider coilover kit as at least its tuneable ( damping,height) and some wagenwest horseshoe plates for the rear and will be running 14" steels.
Will start a build thread once it all arrives.
But like anything it all comes down to choice.

Lowered by t2d (one day lowering method) and one spline down at rear. Rides well and would reccomend

Riviera2pics001.jpg

Latest posts