are we having a calander for next year?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what with me buying 6 last year i think i deserve november :mrgreen: (wedding bus).

but would be happy just to buy a couple

oh and if whoever needs a hand sorting it out let me know

Sorry - no calendar!

We only just about covered costs (if at all) and with the work involved it wasn't really a goer. I suppose when it's got to mid October before anyone asked I probably made the right move.

Having said that my original idea was to sell advertising on each page to keep costs, and the price down. Maybe next year?

If no EB calendar, then does anyone know of a viable alternative that is readily available for the office/kitchen/smallest room etc?
Can't be dealing with pics of kittens or geraniums....

strongy said:
what with me buying 6 last year i think i deserve november :mrgreen: (wedding bus).

but would be happy just to buy a couple

oh and if whoever needs a hand sorting it out let me know

Hey im Mr November in this years :D :D
Waited all year to get to see the van on the wall.

Is there a way of doing a online one and printing off at home, just a thought. Not very puter cleaver so have no idea.

photobox do them but its a bit exspensive at 13.50 each.thats for simler thing to what we had last year so i guess its get your own and you can have jan thru to dec :lol: all your van

I can do short run digitally printed calendars, no minimum order for a lot less than Photobox are asking. ;)

If somebody wants to take on the project give me a PM for details.

You could always make your own at http://www1.snapfish.co.uk/storecalendars#top.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. then you can look at your own van on the wall all year long... 8)

Mike F said:
Sorry - no calendar!

We only just about covered costs (if at all) and with the work involved it wasn't really a goer. I suppose when it's got to mid October before anyone asked I probably made the right move.

Having said that my original idea was to sell advertising on each page to keep costs, and the price down. Maybe next year?

If you want to just gather up the images I can look after the rest, I have a few templates already and can print in batches of 20 so you're not
left with a load to try and shift.

If you guys can put it together, then put me down for one deffinately. Would ofer to help but just not clever enough with pooters. Actually make that two, gift for a mate! Make a note of my number now, 07881-800-509, and give me a call if it comes off.
Good luck, am sure you will sell loads.
Year before last, a company rented a shop in the high street in Peterborough, selling nothing but calendars from October to Christmas. Hundreds of subjects on them, more varieties than you could imagine. Sold thousands. The boss saw me buying the 'VW Bus' option and commented that he had sold more of them than ALL the other varieties put together!
They were all Split busses, but very nice too, and seemingly very popular. Bays are now being more revered, so will surely sell.
Again, good luck.

I think 'Haynes' did a bus one last years that was a little more Bay friendly.

Alternatively, theres a good cause VW calender to buy here -

http://www.volkszone.com/calendar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Justin, sounds like a plan, i dont mind coordinating the images, i have FTP and alot of storage so images could be uploaded directly, otherwise email any images to me at [email protected],

They must be high res (at least 240 DPI) or at least large enough that we can downsample and look good in the calender. If your taking with your digital camera send the largest size you can take with it.

We can pick the best 12-15 and we can go from there?

this is stickied...

Justin have you got some templates i could have a look at?

EDIT: IMAGES MUST BE MORE THAN 250K EACH

Latest posts